- Choose a bold strong font, like Haettenschweiler, Team MT or Windsor
- Choose a picture to put in the text. Ctrl+a to select and ctrl+c to copy
- Go to your text layer and using the magic wand, click in the first letter (make sure “contiguous” above is selected
- Create a new layer above your text layer
- Make sure you have the new layer highlighted and press ctrl+shift+v to insert the picture into your selection.
- Resize and move the picture around to where you want it to be
- You can put more than one picture in a letter if you want.
- Do the same thing with papers
Here is another way to do it:
1. Choose the text tool and write a word--big and bold works better.
2. Click Ctrl+thumbnail of the text layer--the word will become selected.
3. Click on the eye of the text layer--you will no longer see the word.
4. Click on your background layer and press Ctrl+c and then Ctrl+v--you will see a new layer appear above your background.
5. Choose a layer style, like an emboss or a bevel.
6. Move your text--ta da!!