Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Healing Brush--It's So Handy!

This special brush is great for eliminating unwanted objects from a picture.  It gets rid of pimples, telephone poles and lines, birds, cars, and even people.  Check out these screen captures:

Here's a lovely fall picture that I could use for a project, but I don't need to be in the picture.  In Photoshop Elements I chose "the healing brush" which looks like a bandaide (first red check mark,) then make sure that "content aware" (bottom red check mark) is selected.



Choose a brush size that fits your object.  I used a fairly big one here.  After you have covered the object you are removing, the computer begins to work its magic.


It only takes a few seconds and presto! I am gone.  Now I can use the fall picture in my project.